As an undergraduate organization, Mex@Penn works to foster the unity of students brought together by a passion and love for Mexico, as well as to share its culture with others at the University of Pennsylvania.
We provide students with the resources needed to develop their professional careers and address the challenges Mexico faces today. To achieve the latter, we encourage students to be proactive in addressing the needs of the Mexican community in the region and organize diverse workshops with professionals in the field.
Our club activities include:
- Convergencias conference, speakers TBA
- Monthly GBM where we present professional opportunities, and have excellent Mexican food and treats
- Events with the Mexican Consulate
- Cultural exchange events with other cultural clubs on campus
- Celebrating Mexican holidays and events (Independence Day, Día de Muertos, Posadas, etc.)
- Career Treks to visit alumni in NYC and DC