WUFT is a tight-knight group of 30 undergraduates interested in the intersection of finance & technology.
WUFT seeks to catalyze innovation at the intersection of finance & technology for Penn undergraduates.
- - Our members are self-starters who are always suggesting and executing on new ideas, projects, and ways to improve the club.
- - We strive to be at the cutting edge of new ideas and trends, and, hopefully, the ones creating them.
- - Above all, WUFT is a place for members to find a tight-knit home and foster genuine friendships.
- - We host events to generate productive discussion on the fintech landscape. In the past, we have hosted speakers such as Dan D'Aniello (Founder of Carlyle), Tsvi Gal (CTO of Morgan Stanley), and Andy Rachleff (Founder of Wealthfront and Benchmark).
- - WUFT hosts heavily subsidized treks to Silicon Valley and New York City, visiting companies such as Google, Morgan Stanley, and Y Combinator.
- - Our marketing team coordinates our weekly newsletter, designs stylish event graphics, liasons with other clubs / corporate sponsors, and produces video documentaries of our treks.
Please access the universal Wharton Club application here and select WUFT to apply: