WUFT is a tight-knit group of undergraduates interested in the intersection of finance & technology.
WUFT seeks to educate and support Penn undergraduates who are interested in the intersection of finance & technology.
- - Our members are self-starters who collaborate on new ideas and projects to help WUFT move forward.
- - We strive to be at the cutting edge of new ideas and trends, and, hopefully, the ones creating them.
- - Above all, WUFT is a place for members to find a tight-knit family and foster genuine friendships.
- - We host events to help start discussion on the fintech landscape. In the past, we have hosted speakers such as Rajeev Misra (CEO of SoftBank Vision Fund), Kelly Steckelberg (CFO of Zoom), and Ken Hao (Chairman of Silver Lake Partners).
- - WUFT organizes subsidized treks to Silicon Valley, New York City, and international finance & tech hubs like London and Madrid, visiting companies such as Google, Morgan Stanley, and Y Combinator.
- - Our External team manages WUFT's finances, works with our sponsors (like Citadel, SIG, and IMC), and publishes our weekly newsletter.
- : Our newest committee explores and spearheads new WUFT initiatives, from hackathons to consulting fellowships.
Please access the universal Wharton Club application here and select WUFT to apply!