Penn EduCare is a student-led organization developing cutting-edge health graphics and resources for communities and clinics internationally. Our team of writers, graphic designers, and translators seek to address important health questions asked by both our local community in Philadelphia and the general public by working with free clinics, community non-profits, and public health organizations.
- In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, we are actively supporting the West Philadelphia community by creating informational health handouts in partnership with University City Hospitality Coalition that will be stapled to meals provided to the homeless.
- Partnership with @covidup2date, an Instagram page with 12K followers run by Hopkins medical students, to amplify the importance of pediatric vaccinations, provide telemedicine tips, and explain self-isolation techniques through social media posts.
- We also worked with several other clients to develop resources on type 2 diabetes, mental health, post-operative surgical care, hypertension, and other important health topics.
- Translator: Proficiency in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese
- Designer: Proficiency in any design software
*No medical background is necessary for any of the above positions*