EduCare is a student-led nonprofit developing cutting-edge health graphics and resources for vulnerable Philadelphian communities. Our team of researchers, graphic designers, and translators seek to address important health questions asked by both our local community in Philadelphia and the general public by working with free clinics, community non-profits, and public health organizations.
- Cold weather related and COVID-19 education to unsheltered population in Philadelphia in partnership with the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability Services
- Informational health handouts that will be stapled to meals provided to the homeless in partnership with the University City Hospitality Coalition
- Instagram posts in partnership with @covidup2date, an Instagram page with 20K followers run by Hopkins medical students to amplify the importance of pediatric vaccinations, provide telemedicine tips, and explain self-isolation techniques.
- Projects on hypertension, food insecurity, and health insurance are in the works!
- Research Team: Spearheading writing and research efforts to be implemented in our resources.
- Design Team: Developing impactful infographics for community use. We accept designers with proficiency in any design software.
- Strategic Finance Team: Securing sponsorships and leading fundraising efforts to support EduCare's socially-driven mission.
*No medical background is necessary for any of the above positions*