Hi there! Welcome to Penn Clubs! We are the official platform for student organizations on campus, and we are excited to get you connected to clubs on our platform this year. In collaboration with , we will be hosting the virtual fair for this semester. Below is some important information that will set you up for a successful experience.
How the will be run:
- The will be held on TBD.
- The main fair functionality is each club's informational Zoom meeting, which will all be visible on our Live Events Page. Representatives of each club will be available in these meetings to answer questions, give short presentations, and otherwise interact with attendees.
- You can also visit each club's individual page. Each club's page has a description, contact information, and a FAQ feature that club officers will be monitoring throughout the fair that you can use to ask questions. Questions can be submitted anonymously.
- To keep track of clubs you are interested in, we encourage you to use some of the tools on our platform!
- The Bookmark button will allow you to save a club for later for your own personal reference. Clubs will not be able to see your contact information unless you have allowed it.
- The Subscribe button will put your name on a club's mailing list. Clubofficers can use this list to send you updates on their upcoming events, newsletters, information, and more.
- If you have not already activated your Zoom account, click "Sign in" at this link and sign in with your PennKey. You will not be able to attend any of the live events without signing into your Zoom account.
- If you have not already downloaded the Zoom desktop client, we highly encourage you to do so to take advantage of all Zoom features. Click here to download the desktop client.
Code of Conduct:
- Please be respectful in attending information sessions. If the session is busy with many attendees, allow each other to take turns asking questions. Where appropriate, use the 'raise hand' feature to reduce interruptions.
- Please use appropriate language in the chat windows on Zoom. There will be peer to peer monitoring, ensuring that student participants and club officers are not misusing any features during these sessions.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Penn Clubs platform, please contact email@example.com.
The opens .